East Coast Bullbars are excited to be the naming sponsor of the inaugural 2018 ECB SuperUte Series. We have also been announced as the official Bullbar of the Virgin Australia Supercars Series. To support this category, we are giving away a Toyota Hilux SR5 to one lucky punter. All you have to do is log onto www.ecbsuperute.com.au to enter.
About the SuperUte
Toyota Hilux SR5
You read it right, we’re giving this ECB SuperUte away. Its setup up with:
- Mirror Polished Alloy ECB Big Tube Bar
- Lowered Suspension
- 20 inch PDW Alloy Wheels
- Cooper A/T3 Tyres
- PWR Intercooler Kit
- Geniune Toyota Tub Liner
- Genuine Toyota Hardlid Cover
- Sandgrabber Floor Mats
How to Enter
During the Promotional Period entrants must visit the “Promoter’s Website” www.ecbsuperute.com.au and fully complete the online entry form. There are also numerous links through to this website from ECB’s retail website www.ecb.com.au
The promotion is live and running closing on 27th November 2017 at 5.00pm.
Retail customers can access “Supercharge” (triple) entries for each alloy bullbar product they purchase during the Promotional Period.
This gives your store the ability to triple the number of entries for any customers who enter this competition by selling them an East Coast Bullbar product.
About the SuperUtes Series
- The first turbo diesel dual-cab SuperUtes were unveiled on Thursday 6th July in Townsville with confirmation that six different models are available for teams to race in the 2018 Series.
- East Coast Bullbars (ECB) was confirmed as naming rights partner of the ECB SuperUtes Series from 2018 onwards, continuing its association with the hugely popular Utes racing category in Australia.
- ECB is the Official Bullbar of the Supercars Championship and also the naming rights sponsor of the ECB V8 Utes in 2017
- We are incredibly proud to be the naming rights partner for the inaugural ECB SuperUtes Series which will showcase our world class product in what is one of the largest segments in the Australian automotive industry,” said Ray Smith-Roberts, Managing Director – East Coast Bullbars